If you are interested in the scholarship you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Students must be child of current CTA member.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA from their high school.
- After first semester freshman year, students must have a 2.5 average or better.
- Eligible candidates shall divide the available monies, with no scholarship exceeding $500.
- Students/parents must present CTA with an official copy of first semester college transcripts demonstrating 2.5 or above GPA.
- A letter will be sent to scholarship recipients after transcripts are received by the CTA Scholarship committee members.
- Money will be awarded after the first semester of freshman year.
Scholarship Applications can be found:
- On the CTA website
- On the CTA bulletin board in each building
- In the “Documents” folder on the FirstClass desktop